||4 weeks ago|
|css||1 month ago|
|js||4 weeks ago|
|views||1 month ago|
|base.php||1 month ago|
Soselo is a web tool for moderating all your ActivityPub-based servers: controlling bad actors, watching new users activity (until you build up trust, then whitelist it), filter posts (federated, unlisted, followers-only and DM (for example, for spamming via DM)), filter on user, automations on configured filters (auto suspend/silence/report users, auto delete posts, manual reporting and management of positives)...
In short: manage your ActivityPub implementation software (ex: Mastodon) in a next level way.
The project is a web application, therefore it uses only these 4 languages: PHP, HTML, CSS, JS.
First of all, read this basic guideline of requirements:
- You need any standalone web server with any PHP version you can/want (also see the "Package requirements" below).
- Make sure the web server has access to your Mastodon/Pixelfed (or whatever): web (via HTTP), database (via IP:PORT), redis (via IP:PORT)... (the needed services to be accessed, depends on the instance managed and configured in the web interface).
- No need for any database for saving this web application's data: instance configuration, manager users, jobs... It is saved in common files.
config/*.phpand modify it to your needs.
- For background jobs, you only need to run the cron.php script with php cron.php or php /your/deployed/path/cron.php in any way you want. Also the interval to run this job can be anyone you want (1 minute, 5 minutes or even more...). (The recommended setting is to run every minute).
This requirements are specified with their common names, adapt the package names to your needs (version, operating system...):
- php-pqsql (Postgres)
- php-curl (Curl)
- When configuring the instance after you've added it (on #instance_config view), there is a field called "API authkey", which is the API key created on your Mastodon instance, with your admin account, and must have all
admin:*privileges set. See how to create API keys in your instance URL
All tags are created from a moment of the "main" branch. There can be alpha- or beta- prefixes to a version, but all prefixes have there own numeration.
Version numeration is representad as this examples:
v1.2.0, alpha-v1.0.0, beta-v3.0.2. In this example
v1.2.0 is higher than any alpha- or beta- numeration, as this prefixes are only used as a state of development of this web application.
Just do a
git pull and
git checkout THEVERSION
You can send patches, code in any format you want, or suggestions to the email firstname.lastname@example.org